Establishment III A
- Matters relating to constitution of Central Pay Commission.
- Policy matters on Pay related issue connected with Central Civil Service(Revised Pay) Rules.
- Matters relating to PLB, Non-PLB (Ad-hoc) Bonus.
- Matters relating to consolidated pay package in respect of Chairman/Members of regulatory Bodies.
- Matters relating to compensatory overtime allowances for budget work.
- Training Allowance to faculties engaged in training/teaching in the Training Institutes.
- Coordination of matters relating to National Council (JCM) Department of Personnel and Training in so far as it concerns Department of Expenditure.
- Policy issues on the following matters dealt with by other Ministries/Department: i) DACP/No-practicing Allowance. ii) UGC/AICTE pay scales and school teacher pay scales. iii) Flexible complementing scheme and merit promotion scheme. iv) FPA v) Grant of qualification pay or incentive on passing Department Examination/requiring higher qualification. vi) ACP/MACP.